We started RichmondSavers.com as a way to share our financial know-how with the greater Richmond, VA area and the country at large through this website. We’re a husband and wife team of CPAs each with 10+ years of experience in a variety of tax accounting positions, including at Big 4 Public Accounting firms and Fortune 500-level businesses, and we have a passion for personal finance and helping people.
We know the power of saving money and we want to bring that to the Richmond community where we’ve lived for the past 8 years. We’re saving money on a middle-class income while living in Richmond and we want to help people do the same, hence the RichmondSavers.com website name.
We Would Love to Work with You!
We’d like to sit down with as many people as possible through our Community of Savers and free Richmond, VA personal financial checkup to go through their financial life, offer tips and strategies and to be available to answer questions when they arise in the future.
This is a complicated financial world and we want to make it a little bit easier for people. There’s no catch and no strings attached – it’s simply free.
We like to think of this site as “Financial Planning for the Rest of Us”, as traditional financial planners with their significant yearly fees and $100,000+ minimum account balances are just out of touch for the average middle-class family. People have questions and they just want to know how they can make their lives a little bit easier. We hope to fill that void.
If you aren’t in the Richmond, VA area, this website should still be extremely valuable as a stand-alone entity, as we’ll continue to posts dozens of new articles on a variety of topics as varied as the best bank accounts to use, our favorite recipes to cook dinner for less than $2 per person, where we’re investing our money, etc.
Where to Start with the RichmondSavers.com Website
- Please sign up on the right side of this page to receive our new posts via email. We will also send out periodic emails to our subscribers alerting them to great deals we’ve come across that shouldn’t be missed or some new and essential personal finance information.
- If you’re interested in joining our Community of Savers and the free financial checkup, fill out the contact form on the bottom of that page or send an email directly to email@example.com
- Read our About Us page
Review Our Top Content
- The Rules – Our running list of financial tips and rules to live by
- Checklist – The essential ‘to do list’ to live a healthy financial life
- Beginner’s Guide to Saving Money
- An Introduction to Maximizing Travel Rewards – Travel Rewards points can help you travel the world for just pennies. We’re happy to personally help you plan your next trip, so send us an email or enter your info at the bottom of the travel rewards page
Richmond Savers has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Richmond Savers and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.